Hello and welcome to my little blog. I hope you enjoy some of the images I plan to put on here. Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by. I'll see you around blogland.

Trudy x

Friday 19 August 2011

Jump Ring Linked Discs

Good Morning Blogland!

Today's picture is from a make I finished late last night.  I've been busy with my junp rings again (have a small blister from the pliers on my finger now).  I know I said I wanted to be nore versatile but I do just love working with jump rings. 

As you can see I've put these large silver coloured discs and some swarovski pearls onto double eye pins and made links with gun metal and silver coloured jump rings.  I think it would look very glamourous over any LBD.

Thanks for dropping by

Trudy xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this one, I do so love the chain mail links
    Me xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and checking out my blog. I really appreciate all your comments and it's nice to know you came for a visit.