Hello and welcome to my little blog. I hope you enjoy some of the images I plan to put on here. Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by. I'll see you around blogland.

Trudy x

Thursday 25 August 2011

Chain Maille Frenzy!!

Well I have just received a new booklet to teach myself new chain maille techniques, I think I may be hooked!!!! 
Below are two new bracelets I've made in the last 24 hours using the byzantine technique; one brass toned and one silver toned.



The beads are green and blue cloisonne barrels, the brassy one has gold glass pearls and the silvery one has clear crystal bicones.  

I do hope you like them as much as me.

Thanks for dropping by

Trudy xx

2 comments:

  1. These are both stunning. Think the green is my favourite, bet you can't guess why lol
    Love Me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chunkiness of this new technique trudy.Like your mum I love the green one.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and checking out my blog. I really appreciate all your comments and it's nice to know you came for a visit.